When we think of the word culture, we usually think of the beautiful different races and variety of people around the world. However, I learned this week that there are many different types of culture that are more than just race. First, let us define the word. The meaning of culture is " the customs, arts, social institutions, and achievements of a particular nation, people, or other social group." So yes, we have a certain type of culture based off of where we originate from, but we also have certain family cultures. For instance, my family has different traditions and processes than your family does. In a way, families are different social groups. We interact with each other every day, progressing forward together. We help, sustain, and support. Families develop systems and traditions which essentially creates a culture. I love my family's culture and the way we go about things because it is all done with love. As I have grown up, I have noticed different rules and tra...
Comments
Post a Comment